Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Administrative Assistant will be a member of the administrative team supporting the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) program. The Administrative Assistant will primarily assist in financial and administrative activities such as budgeting, reporting, purchasing, and preparing travel arrangements for personnel.
The Administrative Assistant will also assist with onboarding of new-hires including requesting common access cards and building access requirements. Participate in other support activities as required.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Two to five (2-5) years' experience in an administrative/support capacity
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically in Microsoft Excel
* Proficient in data analysis, auditing, and accounting functions
* Must be adaptable to changing environment and requirements
* Must be customer service oriented
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Knowledge of product procurement
* Strong analytical, research and decision-making skills
* Associate's Degree in Business, Accounting, or related course of study
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE SECURITY CLEARANCE AT THE SECRET LEVEL
US CITIZENS ONLY ARE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled