Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Part Time Administrative Assistant II for a contract opportunity in Warminster, PA. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.
As an Administrative Assistant II, you will:
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties, under limited supervision, utilizing knowledge of established practices and procedures, and following general guidelines of supervisor.
- Suggest measures to improve customer relations.
- Produce a variety of documents using various software packages.
- Manipulate data on existing spreadsheets and/or database software programs, applying new formulae and formats, as applicable.
- Answer and route telephone calls, transmit decisions and instructions for supervisor and maintain supervisors calendar.
- Investigate and answer inquiries of a non-routine nature and respond to complaints, as authorized.
- Strong customer service skills needed.
- Strong MS Office skills needed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit, talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- This is a 6 month contract
- 20 Hours per week
Headway provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training