Administrative Assistant: Great Opportunity with Large Real Estate Company
- Job Label:
- IRV ADMIN ASSIST
New Jersey Real Estate Management Company is seeking an extremely organized, diligent, detail-oriented and highly self-motivated individual to join our Leasing office in Irvington, NJ.
As an Administrative Assistant with Goldfarb Properties, you will assist in the day to day office operations for our gated 1800 unit Residential Apartment Complex. Ours is a team-oriented company where integrity, creativity, and drive for success are guiding principles. Opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate.
- At least 1 year of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and dress
- Reliable, Dependable, and Trustworthy
- Positive “Can-Do” attitude is a must
- Ability and Desire to continue learning and taking on more responsibility
- Yardi experience is a plus
- Real Estate experience a plus
- Proven ability to meet deadlines is a must
- Interact in a polite & professional manner with prospective residents.
- Assist in compiling records/information to ascertain needs/qualifications and forward rental agents with rental applications for approval.
- Answer and log telephone calls in a polite, pleasant and professional manner.
- Answer and log internet e-mail / requests.
- Assist rental agents in viewing model apartment(s), viewing vacant apartments, signing leases, and receiving lease payments.
- Complete/compile activity reports/documents required by management to review and approve residential lease applications.
- Collection of fees/security deposits and assure proper execution of all leasing documents for both apartment units and parking spaces.
- Conduct Marketing Surveys and report findings to management.
- Review newspaper advertisements daily and report any changes.
- Allocate walk-in prospective resident(s) in a fair and equitable manner to each rental agent evenly distributing workloads.
- Contact prospective residents concerning leasing vacant units.
- Contact current residents concerning lease renewals/transfers and provide assistance to expedite all lease renewals in a timely manner.
- Prepare leases and complete summary sheets, lease forms, and all other internal documents required by management.
- Provide customer service for parking, rent, storage, gym, and other related matters.
Perform access control duties.
Perform clerical and related duties as assigned - i.e.: filing, coping, faxing, scanning, & etc.
Schedule shall be determined by Leasing Supervisor and/or General Manager and may be changed or augmented at any time. Leasing offices in the area may be open any day of the week, including Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, in addition to normal work days.
We offer an excellent benefits package including, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, FSA, and a company retirement plan.
Starting Compensation: 30K plus a monthly incentive plan after 90 days!
Goldfarb Properties owns and manages approximately 6,000 apartments in the New York metropolitan area. The family business recently entered its third generation and has been in existence since 1953. The company owns and manages approximately 60 buildings, the majority of which are residential apartment buildings located in Northern New Jersey, Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, and Westchester. A sampling of our major commercial tenants includes the City of New York Board of Elections, The City of New York Human Resources Administration, Mount Sinai Hospital, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital, Bronx Lebanon Hospital, St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, Bank of America, CVS, and various other national retailers. Goldfarb Properties employs over 200 people.
- Related Keywords:
- Reception, front desk, administrative assistant, administration, leasing, rental, secretary, clerical, filing, data entry, record keeping, real estate, office assistant, telephone, mail, faxing, scanning, typing,