Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client in Jackson, MI. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The incumbent will provide administrative and clerical support as directed to meet site objectives. Incumbent may also be assigned additional duties as directed, including, but not limited to preparing budget reports, assisting with onboarding new hires, and monitoring site security activities. The incumbent will work closely with the Facilities Group Leader and Site Security Representative to ensure site procurement and security processes are executed in line with corporate guidance.
- Provides front-desk coverage and serves as the first point of contact for all visitors, contractors and other external callers
- Assists departmental staff with scheduling third-party services, verifying work order service tickets, and confirming invoice accuracy before approval
- Supports department meetings and event functions by reserving and preparing meeting rooms
- Works with vendors and other third-party service providers to verify completion of site safety requirements and coordinate appropriate access
- Creates security access badges and issues parking permits
- Multi-tasks and responds to evolving priorities relating to site safety and security
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Follows site safety rules and promotes their observance in performance of job duties
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of administrative and/or procurement experience
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Working knowledge of corporate spending reports
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be detail-oriented and able to read and interpret company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field
- Front desk receptionist experience
- Proficiency in SAP platforms (procurement and maintenance functions) and Lotus Notes
- Shipping & Receiving and/or mailroom experience
- Experience with managing building access control systems
- Vendor management experience
- Experience working in a 5S and safety-conscious environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact William Perry at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.