Administrative AssistantAdministrative Assistant Our company is looking to hire a full-time Administrative Assistant as soon as possible to join our growing team! We are located in Madison Heights, Michigan near Oakland Mall. Ideal candidates will possess a strict attention to detail, an excellent work ethic and the ability to work self-directed. Other information regarding the position is below:
Compensation & Benefits:
- $18.00 /hour and up (based on experience)
- Health available (employee only) and a $15,000 life insurance policy
- Paid personal time
- Paid holidays
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Professionally answer and direct all phone calls
- Perform data entry for information management systems including inputting new jobs, contacts, follow-up actions and reports; create and maintain database information and spreadsheet files.
- Supports production department with data entry, filing, copying, emailing, etc.
- Professionally communicate with clients
- Input credit card receipts
- Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
- Expense reports
- Travel arrangements
- Organize and maintain file system and archives
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Quickbooks knowledge required
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable to maintain and prepare spreadsheets
- Must be able to successfully multi-task
- Good typing skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
If you are looking to work for a company where everyone works as a team and the office feels more like a home than a workplace, please send us your resume.
For interested candidates only that are able to meet the requirements please submit your resume to email@example.com or fax 248-548-4439.