Job Title: Administrative Assistant IV
• Provides administrative support to director-level management.
• Has previous on-the-job experience at advanced levels to coordinate the office services functions.
• Has knowledge and experience to handle the following: supervision of clerical staff, budget preparation and control, records management, special projects, preparing agendas and coordinating meeting arrangements, composes correspondence, greeting and directing visitors, handling incoming phone calls and conducting special studies to report recommendations.
• Possesses excellent office and communication skills.
• Requires minimal supervision.
• 12+ Years of experience.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan with Company Match
• Life and AD&D Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.