The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will greet visitors, provide administrative support to our managers and employees, assist with daily office needs including accounts/receivable, and manage our company’s general administrative activities. This individual will also be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies, and other clerical responsibilities, as needed.
- Welcomes guests, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Maintain office supplies inventory; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Develop and maintain vendor relations and contract management.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable and collections.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintain client confidence and protects company confidential information.
- Provide project support by preparing reports by collecting, analyzing information and preparing presentations.
- Assist and support other staff/entities with initiatives, administrative needs, and project management as needed.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Three- five years previous receptionist and administrative experience required
- Previous A/R experience, preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Mac or PC)
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to show discretion and poise at all times.
- Works independently and takes initiative when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Moderate lifting up to 20 pounds as frequently as needed to move objects
- Dexterity to write and manipulate computer keyboard and mouse;
- Ability to hear and speak clearly
- Body mobility to stoop, kneel, bend and reach