RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist in Dallas, Texas (TX).
This client near uptown Dallas is searching for a full-time Administrative Assistant. This company has a warm, friendly environment full of young, hardworking professionals that are motivated and committed to company growth.
The client is looking for someone that is positive, bubbly, up-beat, organized, polished, professional, well-spoken, kind, and a team player! Also needing someone that can handle issues well, build trusting relationships, and has strong written and verbal communication. If you are interested in this opportunity with a phenomenal company, please apply!
- Answering, screening, and transferring phone calls; greeting and assisting clients and visitors
- Heavy calendar management
- Gathering and placing daily lunch order for partners and meetings
- Admin assistance & support for all Departments: filing, scanning, taking/distributing messages to team members
- Maintain client database for office
- Order and restock office supplies and break room supplies
- Monitor conference rooms, supply rooms, and waiting area to ensure cleanliness of office
- Manage packages, postal deliveries and daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- 2-year professional administrative experience or relative office work, including answering multi-line phone system, scheduling of appointments, document preparation, and filing
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Gmail
- Well-groomed and poised with excellent verbal and written communication skills; Must be able to communicate professionally with a wide variety of clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and is self-motivated
- Ability to handle clients and visitors with diplomacy and professionalism
- Team player with a positive up-beat attitude
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.