Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant/Secretary I for a 12+ month contract opportunity in Chicago, IL with our partner, the nation's largest title insurance company through its title insurance underwriters.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Skillfully self-manage projects and work independently.
- May interact with vendors to clarify records or information.
- Logs, tracks and analyzes work following existing guidelines/instructions.
- Bright, energetic, computer savvy self-starter with intermediate proficiency with MS Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate will validate and analyze data within proprietary software using a variety of media that may include Excel spreadsheets, FTP, text files and manual record books.
- Performs data analysis & reporting; able to create clear documentation and instructions.
- Strong analytical, research and quality control skills.
- Great attention to detail & organized.
- Screen capture software such as SnagIt is a plus.
- Employee is required to talk and hear, and use hands to finger keyboard, telephone, and handle other objects.
- The employee is frequently required to walk, sit and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs (media books).
- This is a 12+ month Temp to Perm position.
- The hours are Monday through Friday 8:45nam to 5:00 pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 3 years experience in office environment is required.
- Knowledge of public records is a plus.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.