• Minimum Education Level: High School
• Interprets policies, procedures, applicable Florida Statutes, and reciprocity.
• Reviews applications, investigative reports, verification reports, fingerprint analyses, and other associated documents to determine the action(s) required to complete the processing of an application or renewal application.
• The incumbent must have a thorough working knowledge of a variety of integrated software packages to request and direct research necessary to resolve licensing problems.
• Assists applicants, licensees, agency owners, law enforcement personnel, and division personnel with licensing requirements or procedures. Advises applicants of any action required to continue the application or renewal process. Requests submission of additional documentation as necessary.
• Performs appropriate data entry transaction to maintain records and statistics using a complex interactive computer database, specifically, the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
• Reviews scanned documents to ensure eligibility before entry into the EDMS. Indexes electronic documents to ensure proper storage and efficient retrieval. Operates computer peripheral hardware for production and production control within the EDMS. Organizes the workflow of scanned documents to ensure their appropriate distribution to designated state and/or work units within the division.
• Composes general correspondence in response to questions, problems, and status inquiries from applicants, licensees, or the general public regarding the application and renewal process. Interfaces both verbally and in writing with applicants, licensees, law enforcement personnel and Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Investigators relative to licensing requirements and procedures.
• Performs other duties as required