- File course evaluations, signed acknowledgments such as the Sexual Harassment Policy, mystery shop program (if applicable), etc.
- Review class material to ensure accuracy within formatting guidelines and readability
- Assist with the development of presentations and other documents necessary for meeting and classes
- Set up off-site training venues when needed to include technical needs, class materials and snacks/lunch, etc.
- Post associate’s class attendance to their transcript record, monitor and track attendance of live, on-line and off-site courses when applicable
- Assist in the planning and facilitation of all training department events to include annual Leadership Conference, leasing rallies, and Manager’s Meetings
- Provide support in all aspects as they relate to achieving overall department goals and objectives
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Professional image in appearance and attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact with all levels of personnel
- Exhibit effective administrative, organizational, and time management skills with attention to detail
- Skilled multi-tasker with the ability to meet constantly changing deadlines. Flexibility is a must.
- Ability to think analytically and work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of personnel on a daily basis
- Learning Management System proficiency a plus (but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus (but not mandatory)
- Must possess a valid driver's license, maintain current auto insurance and an acceptable driving record.
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent (college degree preferred but not mandatory)
- Two to three years previous Administrative work in a professional office environment
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status. IND123