Claims Recovery Management is a third party subrogation company seeking an energetic self-starter with a great attitude.
We are seeking a candidate to assist in the day- to -day activities.
Job duties will be answering phones and taking messages and assessing the caller’s needs. Data base access, daily filing, fax, copy and scan and some email.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance