We are currently seeking an energetic, organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual whose primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Type correspondences and proposals.
- Maintain all databases.
- Prepare vendor invoices for internal approval.
- Order, verify, and issue Certificates of Insurance.
- Prepare and submit all insurance claim forms.
- Maintain EZPass tags and accounts.
- Review parking summonses. Prepare and submit hearing correspondences.
- Answer incoming calls on multi-line phone system.
- Professionally greet visitors and sign for all packages.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Process and distribute incoming mail, faxes, and outgoing mail.
- Maintain filing systems.
- Provide administrative support to the Service and Construction Departments on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
This great career opportunity offers both professional and financial growth for a team player.
Top salary offerings commensurate with experience.
We provide an excellent compensation package to include full medical coverage and an employer matched pension plan.
Minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
High School diploma required, related undergraduate education preferred.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Must be able to multi-task, schedule, and prioritize.
Please send resumes to email@example.com