About the Company
We are a CPA firm located in Encino, CA, specialized in providing personal and individualized tax and accounting services. Our goal is to excel in meeting clients’ needs using a tailored approach to each different situation. We pride ourselves on having a supportive, knowledgeable, reliable and diverse team of professionals. Our services include individual and business tax planning and preparation, estate and trust planning, pension planning, cash flows and budgeting, incorporation or LLC formation, compliance and more.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be a vital member of our knowledgeable staff. Your organizational and communications skills will be a necessary addition to our small team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the potential for growth within the company. Your duties will include customer service, clerical and reception functions, data entry, assembly of tax return packages and other outgoing financial products, assisting with accounts receivable and project management, information management and workflow. Because of this, prior experience with a CPA firm is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or candidate within 1 year from graduation
- At least 3 years experience in a CPA firm, Attorney’s office or similar business
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience with a multi-line phone system
- Close familiarity with common office procedures and practices
Other desired attributes:
- Ability to work closely with a team, assisting other team members when needed
- Warm and positive disposition, with an emphasis on integrity
- Detail oriented
- Ability to switch gears from fast-paced season to a slower off-season
- Excellent oral and written communication (articulate)
- BA or BS preferred, but will consider others
No phone call inquiries. Instead, please apply online and send us your resume. RECRUITERS/STAFFING AGENCIES please do not contact regarding this job posting.