About The Company: We are currently seeking candidates for an Administrative Coordinator located in the Greater Boston Area. The position is within Higher Education. This is an outstanding opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great organization and learn from some of the best in the industry. All candidates considered must have 2+ years of relevant Administrative experience.
• Coordinate program, project, event or programs
• Serve as main source of information and respond to inquiries from potential customers, participants, and academic collaborators
• Provide administrative support to Associate Dean including scheduling, travel arrangements, reimbursements, and other related tasks
• Procuring program supplies and publishing program materials
• Arrange educational logistics such as venue media, transportation, and catering
• Completing ad hoc clerical or administrative tasks
• High School Diploma or higher (REQUIRED)
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge of MS Office applications and experience with database and web searching
• Strong planning or event experience (HIGHLY PREFERRED)
This is a 2 month contract engagement that will pay $18.00 an hour within an 35 hour work week with potential to go permanent. If you are interested in hearing more about the position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.