Lake Business Products, Inc.
Job Description Form – Sales Dept. Admin Asst
Job title: Sales Administrator / Database CRM Administrator
Executive Sales Management Team
Level/Grade: Salary/non exempt
Type of position:
Hours 40 /week
8:00 – 5:00pm
Assists in the administrative functions of the sales management team and the sales department.Facilitate the order process and provide ongoing training for newly hired reps and assist with changes to the processes. Liaison with business partners and sales team, scheduling appts, etc.
Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint are a must.
Essential Job Functions:
- Incoming calls from customers, and reps and internal personnel. Excellent customer service is a priority.
- Assist Sales Management with Administrative tasks.
- Contact sales reps for internal purposes; facilitator for exchange of information between reps & other depts.
- Provide ongoing assistance to sales reps with order process and ongoing training of paperwork and processes when needed.
- Initial approval of all equipment order paperwork for availability and proper submission, processes request, updates, assists in confirmation of pick-ups.
- Coordinate & communicate Demo’s with all necessary depts. (Shelly, HR, Jill, Executives, business partners) for ALL demos, in house and off site.
- Word processing for all bids, RFP’s, sales quotes, comparisons, letters, labels, envelopes, newsletter and email campaigns in conjunction with CRM Database etc.
- Track partner reviews, submit to Terri and Sales Mgmt, maintain folder in training drive.
- Schedule Ride a longs for sales reps with manufacturers and Hal Becker
- Schedule Meetings/trainings and communicate to Sales team and any provide sales training materials for meetings/trainings when required; Liaison to business partners and sales team
- Order and or print and maintain inventory of all manufacturer brochures (MSR to assist/Purchasing to place order)
- Maintain current and accurate forms, marketing materials and training tools on the network and cloud platform.
- Compass Admin.; updates and merges/duplicates, moving and assigning accounts
E-automate new account import, UCC exceptions, ITT updates
- Assist with tracking and reporting updates and of all sales contests/promos, etc. including updates throughout promo/contest
- Maintain Sales Bullpen area for proper upkeep
Non-essential Job Functions
- Assist with preparations and training schedules for new hires in sales dept.
- Assist with Open Houses, Kick off meetings, Off Site Functions
- From time to time, management may assign duties not described above
Reviewed by:Maria Bahr
Title:Human Resource Director
Approved by: Terri Cain
| || || |