A prestigious Boston university seeks an Administrative Coordinator to support a team of professors/ researchers! Our ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who will be a positive new addition to our team, and has an interest in international education. Benefits include generous time off, competitive salary and a great work-life balance!
• Schedule meetings and calls in a timely manner;
• Ensure executives have relevant materials/briefings needed in advance of each meeting/discussion;
• Provide initial responses to invitations and other high priority communications, providing recommendations to the executives as to availability and other competing pressures; serve as first point of contact with the organization thus serving as an ambassador.
• Facilitate the flow of communication between the executives and staff;
• Schedule all travel logistics (flights, car rentals, hotels etc.);
• Coordinate staff preparations for Board of Directors meetings including collecting, preparing and disseminating materials, handling meeting logistics, attending meetings, taking and preparing minutes;
• Undertake various writing tasks, such as drafting correspondence, memos, research, etc. as needed;
• Help organize, prepare PowerPoint presentations;
• Provide support for development prospecting activities undertaken by the executives;
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and able to manage many tasks simultaneously;
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects independently and remain flexible in a changing environment;
• Problem solving and negotiation skills;
• Excellent writing and editing skills;
• Collaborative team player;
• Sophisticated understanding of the needs of and demands on executives.
• Strong technology skills including mastery of all Microsoft office products, handheld devices, and AV equipment;
• Bachelor’s degree required
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp