Our client, an established hedge fund, is seeking a Front Office Receptionist to join their growing team. This is the first point of contact for all guests, including high-profile investors and clients and are responsible for managing the flow in and out of the office and its 12 conference rooms. Reception also acts as an information resource to employees and their guests. Reception works hand in hand with the Investor Relations, Marketing, and Strategy team in an effort to maintain the highest possible level of client service for our guests. Reception also works directly with the HCM and Facilities teams on issues of communication with building management, security access, and the ongoing and various needs of common areas. The ideal candidate needs to be proactive, hospitable, polished, professional, and capable of multitasking in a fast paced environment.
* 2-5 years of experience in a similar professional capacity, with a preference for candidates with Financial Services experience.
* An advanced 4-year degree or the equivalent work experience. Required Skills and Abilities
* Polished and poised demeanor
* Ability to think critically and to run with sometimes vague instructions.
* Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues across all levels of the firm.
* Maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
* A sense of urgency and ownership with regards to their work.
* Ability to multitask, learn quickly, and to react calmly under pressure.
* Punctuality and reliability are essential.
* A collaborative, team-player attitude.
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs, with an emphasis on Outlook and Excel.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)