Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant, that will sit at the front desk. The role recently opened because the person in the role previously was promoted.
Our client is a globally diversified law firm. A career here gives you the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated and diverse peer group. Their exclusive focus on international business means you will practice in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment with people who are passionate about business.
- Operate the Reception switchboard in a professional, efficient and welcoming manner of communicating clearly and proactively
- Provide excellent customer service by answering, screening and forwarding all incoming calls to the appropriate person and ensuring phone calls are redirected accordingly
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person, answering or referring inquiries
- Manage conference room(s) reservations, confirming booking, arranging for IT equipment and support, and ordering food and beverages, if needed
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and following through on issues in a timely manner, keeping staff updated on progress.
- Assisting with various business management related projects
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Coordinating Company parties and events
- Serving as a liaison with internal staff across other office locations
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
HOURS: 12- 8 PM, Monday - Friday
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 3-5 years of experience, 5 MAX
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong collaborative skills
- Organized, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow up of work
- Welcoming and pleasant demeanor
- Professional appearance and manner
- Excel, Word, and Outlook Proficiency
Competitive pay, and a great work environment.