To be considered for this position, please complete a City of Austin employment application at https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/68447 .
- Experience in Breeze, Ungerboeck, Dephi and/or other booking software.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience working at a convention center, venue, CVB or hotel .
- Experience communicating to internal and external clients in a public facility environment.
- Experience interacting with customers, resolving customer service issues and/or problems, and providing customer satisfaction while working in a fast paced event driven environment.
For the full job description, click on the following link: Administrative Specialist
Under limited supervision, using independent discretion and judgment, works within a specialized function or a specific area of administrative and staff support.
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
Responsibilities - Supervisor and/or Leadership Exercised:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.