Provides administrative support to the accounting team by gathering and verifying accuracy of information and documentation needed for billing purposes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Audit exceptions to correct discrepancies in shipment entry, update, etc.
- Reconcile carrier reports to check-in and deliver shipments in a timely manner.
- Obtain and scan documentation including bills of lading in a timely manner.
- Communication with carriers and other departments as needed to complete assignments.
- Call shippers in call queue daily to obtain shipment information and provide shipment entry.
- Identify and implement continual improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the position, your team and the company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
An associate’s degree or a high school diploma with 1-2 years experience. Must be proficient using Windows Excel software. Able to use general office equipment as required.