Admission and Marketing Director
Are you interested in a competitive and challenging environment of Post-Acute Care and helping to lead Saber into further growth of market share? Saber Healthcare Group is a growing super regional post-acute provider with over 100 facilities located in 6 states. Our organization is committed to providing high quality, high tech, high touch models of care making us the preferred choice for patients and families in the communities we serve, and the preferred provider for narrowing networks.
Are you looking for a great opportunity? We seek candidates with previous business development experience in Post-Acute Care Admissions & Marketing Director role.
• Cultivating/Maintaining professional relationships in the local health care markets
• Generate referrals for services by building relationships with hospitals, physicians, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources
• Coordinates tours, admissions, insurance verification & pre-certs
• Community outreach activities such as health fairs, wellness checks, and care giver support groups
• Regular marketing calls and visits will be made to referral sources to increase the number of referrals and admissions.
• Facilities admissions decisions, and ensure positive admission experience for customers and families
• Extraordinary customer service to both external and internal customers. External customers would include referral sources, patients and their families. Internal customers would include supervisors, clinical & non-‐clinical staff members, pharmacies, and suppliers
• Strong record of Post Acute Care Business Development
• Strong passion for healthcare
• Competitive spirit - Motivated – Energetic – Ability to work independently
• Ability to close
• Sales training from Experience
• Technologically savvy with strong computer skills using MS Office
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Reports to the Administrator
• Requires local travel and some weekend and evening work outside of normal working day
• Bachelor's preferred
• Clinical background preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.