Electrical Engineer :
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to help us in the development of our next generation robotics automation product. We develop precision state of the art technology products for the semiconductor industry. Our primary development division is seeking an experienced engineer that is capable of generating a specification and carrying a design from conception through release. This will be a long term consulting project based in Fort Washington, PA.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proficient in Altium Schematic and Layout (active within the past year) 3 or more years of experience
- Proficient in Altera FPGA design (active within the past year) 3 or more years of experience
- Analog Design including Power Amplifier design, Data Converter, DSP, and microcontroller experience
- Zuken E3 Cable design experience is a plus
- Programming in Analog devices Sharc, Ti 320F2x0, “C” or assembly code a plus
Kulicke & Soffa is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.