ADVANCED MICROSTRATEGY DEVELOPER
This position is for an advanced MicroStrategy developer with 5+ years of experience designing and developing MicroStrategy dashboard solutions.
- This position will have a strong emphasis on dashboard development and requires in-depth experience with Oracle databases.
- Focus is on delivering a MicroStrategy dashboard for the Client Field Sales Execution organization in support of the Snyder's Lance acquisition and Sales Value Capture initiative with a go-live timeframe of November 15, 2018.
- Minimum education requirement is bachelor's degree in computer science or related field of study.
- The candidate must have strong communication and problem-solving skills and will be working with technical leads and business owners.
- The candidate must be local to Pepperidge Farm, Norwalk CT HQ Office and must work on-site.
- Analytical and decision making skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Component/Assembly Testing Skills.
- Issue identification and escalation.
- Solutioning and problem solving skills.
- Java Application Server (BEA Weblogic, Websphere).
This 5+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-00972
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.