As an Advertising Account Manager Trainee within our Business Development Center, you will be responsible for selling marketing, advertising and digital media solutions to car dealerships’ sales and service centers within your assigned region. You will perform lead generation; gather competitive intelligence, complete product demonstrations, operation analysis and proposals to customers. You will also participate in team sales presentations, as well as plan and implement sales strategies and programs within your region. As an Advertising Account Manager Trainee, you will enroll in our strategically designed training program that will consist of on-the-job and classroom training. You may also have the opportunity to travel in the field with experienced sales representatives as they visit clients and sell our marketing solutions to car dealerships. Once you complete the training program, you will be equipped with the skills and tools to become a successful Sales Specialist.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Persuasiveness and sale closing ability
- Sales, marketing, or advertising experience preferred
Topics covered in the classroom training include sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training. You will be given progress checkpoint tests throughout your training that will identify areas for improvement and to ensure you are on the right track. The culmination of your training will conclude with a ten-day Sales Techniques Workshop with a final mock sales presentation utilizing a real world account.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
- On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
- On-site Credit Union and ATM
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities