Advertising and Brand Research Analyst – Warrington – Philadelphia, PA
Founded in 1999, Phoenix Marketing International is one of the fastest growing marketing research firms in the U.S. The Converged Technology and Media division conducts research for a variety of companies in the entertainment, media and technology industries.
The Ad & Brand Research Analyst, Converged Technology and Media will:
- Work on site at a fast paced large Phoenix client working as an extended team member supporting their Brand and Advertising tracking programs.
- Day to Day responsibilities will require attending business meetings, supporting internal clients with analysis from the studies and incorporating other business information into the analysis.
- Work as on ombudsmen between the internal client Marketing and Advertising organizations and the research team.
- Create PowerPoint deliverables to effectively and efficiently present data,
- Gather, articulate and convert business needs into analytical requirements.
- Other support activities as needed
The ideal candidate has:
- Four to seven years of relevant advertising and brand experience
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills – an ability and desire to see the “big picture”
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to formulate conclusions and generate actionable insights from survey data
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a time sensitive environment
- A positive, proactive, and collaborative attitude
- Proven attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree (Advertising, Communications, Market Research, or Marketing preferred)
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and word.
- Ability to function in a corporate work environment and work independently.
- Legally authorized to work in the US
Overall, we are looking for someone with passion for data analytics, communications, and problem-solving. This position is located in our Warrington, PA office.