As a Digital Marketing Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for selling our marketing, advertising, and digital media solutions. You will be traveling to car dealerships within your territory to participate in sales activities to help drive the dealership’s revenue. These activities will include generating sales leads, gathering competitive intelligence, giving product demonstrations, and making proposals to potential customers. You will also plan and implement sales strategies within your region.
When you are not visiting a customer site, you will be supporting current customers from your home office, as well as planning future customer visits. We will provide you with everything you need to successfully accomplish these tasks including an iPhone, tablet, printer/scanner/copier equipment and a company car.
We are targeting outgoing and self-motivated candidates who are passionate about sales and marketing. If you are ready to put your marketing experience to work, this is a perfect position for you! We are committed to helping you grow at Reynolds and Reynolds.
Our 6-month training program consists of classroom instruction at our headquarters in Ohio, online courses completed in your home office, as well as spending time in the field with your mentor. You will receive world class training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training. Throughout the training program, you will complete progress checkpoint assessments to help you identify areas for improvement and to ensure that you are on the right track.
While training in the field, you will shadow experienced sales representatives, consultants, and field technicians. This opportunity will allow you to observe dealership operations and the sales process in its entirety.
Your training will conclude with a 10-day Sales Techniques Workshop at headquarters that includes the completion of a mock sales presentation utilizing a real world account. This will be your final opportunity to showcase all of the skills and techniques you have mastered throughout your training.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Sales, marketing, or advertising experience preferred
- Persuasiveness and sale closing ability
- Able to work as a team member and be a positive influence on others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to execute all aspects of the sales process
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with an iPad, iPhone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.