Permanent position: An Engineering company is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with security clearance for a government Aerospace position in Warner Robins, GA. Candidates must have Security Clearance and 5+ years of relevant experience with aircraft avionics electrical systems.This full time position affords the successful candidate an opportunity to work in an engaging, high-tech support environment to manage aerospace avionic systems and applications. Candidates will have the opportunity to interact with customers to determine requirements and evaluate system engineering issues, problems, modification and recommendations. Immediate need for this candidate please apply today if you meet the minimum requirements and desire to work in middle Georgia.
Responsibilities for the Aerospace Engineer• Apply systems engineering foundations for aircraft avionics, electrical systems, aging fleet, airframe and propulsion systems. C2ISR aircraft radar, mission systems, tactical data link (IBS, AFTRS, CDL etc.) and aircraft simulator systems experience.
• Apply knowledge of computation models, performance measures, systems architecture types, and levels of representation to recommend Integrated Product Team's path forward decisions.
• Prepare review technical documents for all assigned Configuration Control Boards (CCB), and potentially Engineering Control Boards (ECB).
• Support development of an update the Program Protection Plans (PPP) and the Counter Intelligence Support Plans (CISP), Integrate, Threat Assessments, Operations Security Plans Review the System Threat and Analysis Reports, provide written summaries and incorporate threat changes and countermeasures into the PPP.
Requirements for the Aerospace Engineer• Must have 5 to 10 years of experience in performing related tasks.
• Desired exposure or proficiency in JSTARS, AGILE, ITIL, LEAN/AFSO21, DevOPs Networking, and SCRUM preferred.
• Shall possess Level III APDP certification, and be proficient and possess advanced level in-depth knowledge and experience in DoD acquisition policies and procedures, to include DoD Directive 5000.01, DoD Instructions 5000.02, DoD 7000 series directives as well as FAR/DFAR/AFAR and underlying public law.
• Candidates must be able to brief to top government leadership, have excellent written and verbal communication skill sets.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or other related Engineering field is required.
• A minimum of a Secret security clearance is required to begin work. Must be able to upgrade and maintain a TS.
Benefits• Full company benefits. Relocation assistance may be provided on a case by case basis.