Love kids? Interested in a part time position working for a mission driven company? We are hiring for our after school programs in the Evanston school district.
Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for the third year, Right At School is passionate about providing a wide range of affordable enrichment and child-care programs before, during and after school to as many students, parents and schools as possible.
If you're committed to inspiring a love of learning through Innovation-Driven, Locally-Inspired, and Efficiency-Obsessed education, join our team!
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum to engage children in academic and social character building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Meets regularly with the Program Manager regarding professional progress and team accountability
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- At least 1 year of experience working with children under 13 years of age
- College credits in early childhood education, child development, elementary education or a related field preferred
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; CPR, Mandated Reporter training, TB test, etc.
Benefits of being a Child Care Teacher with Right at School:
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- An online and mobile HR platform where you can access your info with easy-to-use tech 24/7
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short-term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.