Sales Manager - Parts and Service
Barclay is a major player in the New Jersey & New York market for Fleet Services & Warehouse Solutions: Total Fleet Management, all classes of forklift trucks, storage systems (including AS/RS & WMS), mezzanines/in-plant offices, a broad and extensive rental fleet, spotters, scissor lifts, industrial lighting and fans, service contracts & replacement parts for all brands. We also offer a full range of safety training and OSHA compliance training.
Your challenge is to provide leadership, direction, and motivation to the Customer Service Sales group. Manage, drive, and support the sales growth of our Aftermarket Business. You must be self-driven, have a strong work ethic, and be team orientated, organized, and have excellent communication skills. Responsibility for overall customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develop and implement the overall Customer Service Sales Strategy focusing on relationship management and new account development
- Maintain and enhance relationships with all of our current customers recognizing they are the backbone of our business
- Generate new service, parts, and rental customers with particular emphasis on contract maintenance
- Fully utilize CRM (account management software) & Outlook for all activities and functions of your sales group
- Work with an annual budget and manage the departmental P&L
- Facilitate a culture of collaboration within the group and with all other departments
- Degree in business, finance or automotive/industrial technology preferred but nothing beats successful experience.
- Assertive, highly-motivated and results-driven communicator (spoken and written) who is well organized. Great time manager with problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiating skills.
- We are technology driven requiring computer fluency and it’s use in delivering customer satisfaction and goal achievement.
- Base salary plus commission and incentives
- Excellent benefit package including health/dental/vision, life insurance, 401(k) with Company match, car or car allowance, paid holidays/vacation and extensive ongoing training.
Please fax your resume with salary requirement to 908-561-2389 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Equal Employment Opportunity