RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Agile Coach in Monterey Park, California (CA).
As an Agile Coach, you will design and implement a strategy for teams and clouds (org or business unit) to continuously improve their use of Agile principles and practices. One will help teams inspect, adapt, deliver, and mature. You will leverage your Agile/lean mindset and coaching expertise to facilitate the process and partner with internal stakeholders within the Technology and Products organization.
- 5+ years of experience working in technology and/or financial organizations
- 3+ years of large-scale Agile coaching experience with methods such as XP, Scrum, Lean, or Kanban
- Hands-on experience applying lean/Agile methodologies within infrastructure, hardware, and operational environments
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile methodologies
- Senior Agile Leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Application of Agile principles in one or more of these development disciplines: design, development, testing, and management; can relate principles, practices into performing these disciplines in an Agile environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.