About the Client:
Our Client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Our Client combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 187,400 employees as of June 30, 2014, Our Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Our Client is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment
Our Client is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Our Client Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Our Client that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Position : Agile PLM Architect
Location : Thousand Oaks, CA
Duration : Fulltime Permanent
- 12+ years of experience in Agile PLM with expertise in architecting & design solutions for Agile PLM and integrated upstream/downstream systems
- Experience in Agile PLM including implementation rollouts, Installations, Upgrade, Data migrations, Integrations with external systems.
- Experience in Agile PLM upgrades, Installation (Standalone, Cluster,RAC database), Implement SSO, setting up LDAP for external user onboarding.
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience on Agile PLM modules (PC, PPM, PCM, PQM, PG&C)
- Good Knowledge in PLM Integration with ERP using (AIA/SCMNet), SQL & PL/SQL.
- Core Java, Agile PLM - SDK API, Configuration, Events Framework
- Good understanding of Agile PLM DB Scheme.
- Good understanding of the Agile PLM Business process with respect to Pharma domain."
- Strong analysis, design and project management skills and ability to plan and execute projects independently
- End to end experience with 2 or more Oracle Agile modules implementation
- Proven ability to work with and influence peers and management and facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests
- Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and own new automations
- Team player with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with diverse internal and external customer group"
- Provide technical system solutions for PLM systems primarily using Agile PLM. Should have a broad understanding of supply chain and PLM and will be able to provide solution to business process and requirements in terms of new design, configuration and business process change for implementation and/or extending of existing applications and will be able to lead IT process improvement initiatives
- Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management best practices, methods, and processes
- Work closely with the Agile team and key stakeholders to understand requirements, owning software technical specifications and design documents, and develop and test the PLM applications and automations.
- Ability to work in medium to large Agile IT projects from conception to implementation
- Responsible to interact with business team and map the functionalities to requirement.
- Experience in developing Agile ACS code, agile web services, Java based web applications, Agile SDK based customizations, developing Process Extensions.
- Experience in Java/J2EE, Agile API, Excel API experience with ability to build Java based interfaces and reporting
Thanks & Regards
Manager - Delivery | Client Relations
Phone: (925) 444-3177| Fax: 925-237-3690
6990 Village Parkway, Suite-212
Dublin, CA – 94568www.tridentconsultinginc.com | View our current job postings at www.tridentjobs.us