Local F100 client is looking for an experienced QA Engineer with Agile experience for a long term contract opportunity. In this role, you will be working in a fast moving Agile QA/QE and DevOps team environment. You will support QA teams with day to day challenges in Cucumber-Protractor-Selenium Framework, API Integration and framework enhancements. The ideal candidate would have the skill set of a Quality Engineer Architect or Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test.
- Proficient in Java and/or Java Script programming.
- Cucumber/Protractor is required with BDD framework and reporting.
- Ability to create and enhance Cucumber/Protractor Framework autonomously.
- Ability to create Selenium-Grid (Hub & Node).
- Ability to integrate API with UI Automation Framework.
- DevOps knowledge such as Jenkins and GitLab is also preferred.
- API/Restful service testing using Rest-Assured and Postman is plus.
- Experience with working on Agile Scrum team using the SAFE model is a plus.