Randstad Technologies is seeking an Senior Agile Coach to join our team in Atlanta, GA (Dunwoody). Your role will be responsible for coaching and mentoring agile delivery teams, agile leadership teams, agile practitioners, stakeholders and organizational leaders with the overall goal of organizational transformation to agility.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, and implementation of an agile transformation strategy
- Must have a solid background utilizing agile/lean software development frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban Visualization)
- Coach and mentor teams, practitioners, and management on the healthy use of metrics and continuous improvement techniques
- Help identify organizational impediments to successful agile transformation and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
The Senior Agile Coach is an expert in agile/lean values, principles and practices across one or more knowledge domains (i.e. technical, business, transformation) while having developed skills in facilitation, mentoring, training and professional coaching. The Senior Agile Coach's purview is focused on large multi-team systems and looking out across the wider organization.
The Senior Agile Coach must be comfortable working at all levels to help the organization enact agile as a strategic asset of culture change and business value generation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years in a dedicated professional coaching (not scrum master/coach) or enterprise coaching role in various enterprises
skills: What We Look For:
- Experience in the use of scaling frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS, or industry equivalents.
- Experience with Organizational Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) or professional equivalent
- Agile certifications such as Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Certified or Professional Scrum Trainer (CST, PST), Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Associate or Professional Certified Coach (ACC, PCC)
- Experience in creating agile/lean training and workshop material
- Experience working with large, small, remote and collocated agile multi-team organizational systems
- Experience working with Scrum Masters and Senior Practitioners on skills development and growth
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.