* Leading and managing cross-functional Agile Scrum Teams in a matrix reporting environment, in a work-force that may be co-located or distributed.
* Conducting Scrum ceremonies such as Daily Scrum, Sprint Review & Retrospective.
* Contribute to Sprint Planning, Release Planning, and Product Planning.
* Monitoring & controlling team performance
* Using agile tools (RTC, JIRA) for Work Item Management, Team Performance, & Reporting.
* Planning, Executing, & Delivering the project while following GCT guidelines and standards.
* A Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information Technology or a related field
* Professional Certified in Agile Scrum Project Management
* Strong knowledge of Rational Team Concert(RTC), JIRA; process flow tools such as Visio; and project management tools such as Project & Planview.
* An understanding of best practices in SDLC and Agile, project & process management, and relevant experience in customizing such practices to meet the team and organization goals.
* Strong technology & business knowledge to participate & contribute in various scrum project management activities.
* A proven track record managing projects for system involving front-end (user interaction).
* Experience managing large projects/programs with budget over $5 million.
* IT project management/Scrum master experience in Credits cards Industry is preferred
* PMP, CSM/CSP certifications are preferred.