Job Description for Aircraft Electrical Wiring Design Lead Engineer
Position: Aircraft Electrical /Avionics Design Lead Engineer
Experience: 20 + Years
Education Requirements: BE Avionics or electrical engineering
- Experience in Aircraft Electrical and Avionics.
- Experience in Obsolescence management and Supplement type certificate.
- Knowledge of Electrical Equipment.
- Good understanding of EMI/EMC, grounding, Cable Protections & Harness Installation.
- Experience in Creating a detailing drawings and Installation drawings.
- Creation of ESSD (Electrical System Schematic Dataset) drawings Using (Supplier drawings)
- Experience in WD (Wiring Diagram) Creation using ESSD and Supplier Drawings
- Experience of creation of Electrical wiring diagrams to include LRU, wire numbers, inline connectors.
- Update of Library parts in Capital Harness.
- Creating Bill of Material.
- Experience in Writing Flight Test Procedure (FTP) for Global Aircraft.
- Provide technical support on change management implementation (RFC, PCR).
- Recommend and approve design changes
- Engage interior system stakeholders and meet results
- Provide technical leadership, coaching, mentoring and training to staff.
- Identify and manage technical risks & opportunities
- Communicate lessons learned to other community members to facilitate the quality or timeliness of drawings or other tasks to meet minimum expectations of customer
- Experience in coordinating with various integration groups, suppliers and customer as need basis to identify and reduce hurdles
- Knowledge of aftermarket aircraft modification
- Experience in customer integration for the understanding of project requirements
- Managing engineering changes thru updates to drawings and drawing lists
- Issue design corrections or updates as needed to ensure continued accuracy in delivery
- Good understanding about aircraft Electrical system installations
- Expertise in Business Jet Aircraft
- Expert in Obsolescence management and Supplement type certification.
- Expertise in different phases of aircraft development
- Expertise in AutoCAD