ALCOHOL BRAND AMBASSADOR PART TIME_PSS
Are you a beer wine and spirit enthusiast? We are hiring vibrant and energetic individuals to represent the top brands of beer, wine and spirits in the market today! If you are a friendly person who loves meeting new people, then this part time Alcohol Brand Ambassador job is the perfect fit for you. Join this exciting and growing industry and be part of a team that is best in class for alcohol promotions. Your responsibilities include engaging and educating consumers on our client’s products while increasing retail sales during in-store events. The Company jobs offer competitive pay rates, training and support which are a few of the benefits provided by the leading sales and marketing company in North America.
- The event specialist conducts consumer facing activities.
- Purposefully move around the event area to actively engage shoppers.
- Responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- ID all customers and adhere to state sanctioned sampling guidelines.
- High School Diploma preferred or previous experience as server, bartender or have worked with alcohol in past.
- Must be 21 or over; must be willing to conduct Adult Beverage (alcohol) demonstrations; Company will provide training and certification course upon hire.
- RASC, TAM or TIPS certifications a plus, but we are willing to train and pay for certification of qualified candidates.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.