VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Analyst – Corporate Actions JOB: 8671 Attention: email@example.com or call 347-480-4205
Position No.: 8671
Title: Analyst – Corporate Actions
Type: 12 Months
Location: Houston, Texas.
Under immediate supervision, Analyst must complete the analysis and posting of corporate action events as well as the coordination of voluntary corporate action responses in a timely and accurate manner. Analyst must strive to gain knowledge of all corporate action event types and their impacts to the Investment Books of Records (IBOR) and Accounting Books of Records (ABOR). The Analyst must be able to assist internal clients and other corporate action teams around the world in the resolution of any corporate action issues, questions or concerns. Additional responsibilities include working on a variety of projects and assignments related to the Investment Operations department.
- Provide Investment personnel voluntary corporate actions responses to specific custodians or other interested parties in a timely and accurate manner
- Collect, compile, analyze and verify corporate action information from multiple information and data sources
- Record corporate actions in applicable systems, including appropriate self-review of information recorded
- Maintain documentation and support for all corporate action information
- Answer queries from internal clients, external auditors, Investment personnel and other business units
- Assist in the completion of financial and/or regulatory requests
- Complete special projects as required
- Contribute to the improvement of the daily group process
Must Have Technical Skills:
- Minimum One-Two years of previous financial, banking, analytical or accounting experience is preferred.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with a variety of individuals are required.
- Must have a fundamental understanding of accounting and financial principles as it applies to corporate actions and daily pricing issues, monthly reconciliations, and tax related issues.
- Must possess the analytical skills to solve fundamental corporate actions and pricing related issues as well as the ability to review detailed financial data.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines while working in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer equipment and software, specifically spreadsheet applications and mutual fund accounting systems.
- The ability to cooperate in a team environment is critical.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Monterrey