Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis for key business units; communicate monthly financial results to leadership, evaluating forecasting accuracy and providing variance analysis. Support strategic planning process. Partner with business stakeholders and finance management to define and validate business assumptions required in modeling and analysis and translates accurate analysis into objective recommendations. Participate in development of enterprise wide administrative budget and monthly updates to reforecasts. Provide flexible support to management and customers, adapting quickly to a variety of requests, addressing challenges in a solution-oriented manner. Support benchmarking studies and analysis of industry and competitor trends. Develop scenario modeling, ROI analyses, and scorecard metrics. Assist with Accounting processes, including capital asset management, activities close, journal entry processes and purchase requisition approval. Support monthly financial close process, including GL analysis and reporting package creation. Work with project teams on corporate projects to ensure expenditures are controlled and within project budget. Support the cost allocation process in the validation of appropriate cost drivers and allocation logic. Perform other duties as assigned.
BA in Business or related field preferred.
Minimum of 4-6 year experience
• Experience creating intuitive and insightful reports / dashboards, as well as presenting to and interacting with management at all levels of the organization
• Organizes and presents data effectively.
• Works effectively independently, as well as among a team.
• Exhibits clear thinking in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Understands an organization’s functional areas, business drivers, risks and resource requirements
• Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information
• Health care experience
• Advanced Excel skills
• Power BI / Power Pivot experience
• Hyperion experience
• Accounting experience
• FP&A experience