- Perform intelligence research on healthcare facilities for the purpose of validating roster alignments, confirming relationship status (e.g. owned, leased, managed or affiliated) and making necessary updates into the Master Data Management (MDM) system.
- Manage cross referencing of customer data within MDM, the submitting of new customer requests and updating customer profiles.
- Identify and evaluate any new entity partnerships and communicate as necessary addressing any system impacts to applicable stakeholders.
- Track customer mergers and acquisitions and ensure affiliation transitions are appropriately reflected in systems.
- Apply strong analytical skills in reviewing roster changes, understanding downstream contract and pricing impacts.
- Demonstrate a customer service attitude, a willingness to learn, as well as demonstrate effective communication across all levels within internal and external business partners making the complex, simple.
- Participate in periodic roster alignment audits supporting target account segmentations.
- BA/BS degree is required for this role.