Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc a Credit Suisse company is an industry leader in residential mortgage loan servicing with a portfolio of over 400,000 national loans. Our commitment to compliance, excellent customer service and superior investor relations has positioned us for sustained success.
The Investor Reporting Analyst is responsible for the daily/monthly reporting, reconciliation and remittance of loan activity and calculated funds due to Investors/Owners of pools of mortgage loans.
1. Aggregate loan activity from various sources into summary remittance reports
2. Reconcile custodial bank accounts and loan activity within specified timeframes
3. Accurately remit calculated funds due investors within specified timeframes
4. Effectively understand and utilize appropriate systems: Excel, SQL and Access
5. Ensure all deal points are completely analyzed and communicated to appropriate parties 6. Research and resolve Investor/Owner questions timely and accurately
1. Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
2. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel
3. Excellent Analytical skills
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills
5. Working knowledge of Investor Requirements as relates to Investor Accounting, preferred.
6. Demonstrated ability to organize and manage projects simultaneously
7. Ability to handle stress and multiple projects with competing interests for time
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off