Topgolf Media is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to help design and develop Android applications that interface with existing Topgolf technologies. Bring your curiosity, expertise of the mobile landscape and passion for delivering great user experience. You will be working with a small and closenit team of engineers, designers and product managers to build the next generation of mobile products for Topgolf.
- Develop Android applications that interface with existing Topgolf technologies
- Design and implement new features for customer-facing applications
- Integrate third-party SDKs/APIs
- Work with a small independent team to develop and maintain applications from creation to launch and beyond
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of OOP programming language experience
- Working knowledge of mobile landscape and technologies
- Experience developing Android mobile apps using web services
- Experience working with designers and product managers
- Excellent problem solving skills and judgment
- Proficient in debugging
- Extreme attention to detail, driving for pixel perfection
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a passion for making high quality software
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Committed to a great user experience
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with ability to interact with cross-departmental groups
- Working knowledge of Java
- Passion for and experience with UX / Design
- Experience with hardware mobile SDKs
- Experience with TDD
About Topgolf Media
Based in San Francisco, Topgolf Media creates and distributes advanced media content, enabling the Topgolf community to experience the best times of their lives. The division enhances in-venue golf games as well as creating experiences outside of the venues with apps, websites and virtual experiences. In addition, Topgolf Media cultivates relationships with global partners, sponsors and ambassadors to promote innovation within the Topgolf brand.
Topgolf Media provides an intimate, fast-paced, collaborative environment that combines its love of sports, entertainment and lifestyle to produce quality content. We have a top-notch team that strives for the best and
we are looking for others who prioritize quality and innovation. Our goal is to create compelling experiences to engage Topgolf fans of all walks in new, innovative ways.
WGT Golf (www.wgt.com and mobile app stores) is the #1 free golf game with over 450 million virtual rounds played and 5+ million mobile downloads. WGT Golf features 24 famous virtual golf courses including Bandon Dunes, Pebble Beach® and St Andrews. WGT Golf runs the annual Virtual U.S. Open in partnership with the USGA, and has partnered with NBC's Golf Channel and David Leadbetter. WGT Golf offers a range of virtual golf equipment from leading manufacturers, including Callaway, Cleveland, Nike, Ping, Srixon and TaylorMade.
WGT Baseball: MLB (www.wgtbaseball.com) launched in 2012 in partnership with Major League Baseball Advanced Media. This realistic baseball game puts fans inside their favorite MLB ballparks in HD virtual reality with MLB uniforms and players, uniquely blending social gaming and fantasy baseball. In 2015, WGT Baseball MLB (mobile app stores) launched for mobile, offering arcade-style action for a fast, fun baseball game to play anywhere. Featuring all 30 MLB licensed teams, players can also collect Hall of Fame players and train their teams to compete for leaderboard status and rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Topgolf Media does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Topgolf Media will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Media and will be processed accordingly without fee.