They are looking to hire 3-4 Mobile focused engineers (Android and/or iOS) for full-time roles. Looking for people who value ownership in a team setting and a culture of openness and authenticity. Mid-Senior Level and Leaders who are still hands-on but would like to mentor others.
[On the technical side] Looking for the following -
• 3+ years of experience working with key technologies for the iOS platform (Swift, Objective-C with exposure to the following frameworks: Core Data, Core Location, Core Motion, MapKit, Push notifications and UIKit)
• Experience distributing apps to the Apple App Store, as well as navigating the Apple review process
• Experience architecting mobile application code for end user delivery, white label delivery, and SDK delivery
• 3+ years of experience working with key technologies for the Android platform.
• Fluency in Java
• Knowledge of RxJava and/or Kotlin
• Experience designing robust, extensible and customizable mobile application code and frameworks
• Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs
Very competitive comp in a completely new environment offering some great flexibility and the chance to be a part of a next-gen team structure.
If interested in learning more about the company and the role(s) reply to this job posting with a copy of your resume and we can arrange a time to chat OR we can go back and forth via email / LI to see if you'd like to chat.