Position Overview: Credere Group is looking to add an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Analyst to our delivery team in Phoenix, AZ. As AML Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for utilizing AML case management tools and other internal software-driven systems to monitor, research, and analyze trends related to client transactional activity.
- Utilize AML case management tools and other internal software-driven systems to monitor, research, and analyze trends related transactional activity.
- Utilize financial product, system, and process knowledge across all lines of business to detect and analyze money laundering activity.
- Refer unusual, or out of pattern, transactional activity to the AML Investigations team for further investigation and potential reporting.
- Apply knowledge of BSA, AML, KYC, OFAC, and other AML regulatory policies.
- Participate in validation and testing of current alerts and manual referral process.
- Remain current of new rules and regulations to assist with the development or revision of current policies and procedures.
Requirement Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous AML Transaction Monitoring required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced detail-oriented environment.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite products, i.e. Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experienced with AML Case Management tools.
Credere Group is a professional services firm providing consulting and talent solutions across transformation and change management, operations and information technology, program and project management, regulatory compliance and customer care.
Credere Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)