GROSSE AND QUADE MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Reports To: Site & Regional Manager
- Effectively handle resident service requests and work orders, correcting the situation within 48 hours when possible.
- Ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Maintain awareness of the physical condition of the property and immediately correct unsafe conditions. Ensure property is clean and presentable.
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests (received and completed), expenditures, apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable of inventory levels of spare parts and supplies. Inform supervisor when shortages occur and provide details.
- Maintain effective internal control over operational activities in compliance with best practice policy and guidelines
- Must be able to read, understand and follow safety procedures and employee manual
- Must attend unit inspections and make noted repairs in a timely fashion.
- Must understand and follow fair housing laws
- Must be able to professionally work with a diverse population
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Rotating after hour emergency coverage required
EDUCATION AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience related to plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, drywall repair
- Must be able to assist with snow removal and landscaping.
- HVAC and/or appliance repair would be a plus
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must present as neat, clean and professional
- Must be available to handle emergency services after hours, on a rotating basis
- Must live within thirty minutes or less driving distance of the assigned property
- Must be willing and able to work multiple properties.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task.
- Must be a self- starter and self- motivated
- Reliable transportation to work and for after hour emergencies required.
- Must pass Background checks and have Valid Driver's license and current Auto Insurance.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, reach with hands and arms and communicate when necessary. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Must be physically able to perform snow removal
- Running snow removal equipment
- Shoveling snow and/or ice
- Loading and utilizing a salt spreader
- Required to be on feet (75% to 100% of the time).
- Walk from unit to unit
- Walk the property
- Walk with Contractors
- Regularly required to perform the following activities:
- Pulling and replacing toilets
- Replacing water heaters
- Replacing appliances
- Pulling cabinets and flooring when necessary
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. unassisted and 75 lbs. and over with assistance.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders
Grosse and Quade Management Company provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Grosse and Quade success is about more than having a healthy bottom line. We are committed to making our Communities an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Residential Maintenance Technician: 1 year
- Driver's License
Required work authorization:
- United States