Title: Appeals Clerk
Date Posted: 05/16/2018
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Columbus Ohio
Are you an experienced Appeals Clerk looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- As an Appeals Clerk, you will beresponsible for handling written responses to all incoming correspondences, appeals and complaints, from members and outside agencies.
- Create weekly statistical reports and prepares Appeal Hearings folders.
Hours for this Position:
- Work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- 6 months - 2 years’ experience working in a Medicaid managed care environment that included contact with medical providers, vendors, and clients (members)
- 6 months – 2 years’ experience in business writing
- 6 months experience working with databases such as Excel/Access
Advantages of the Appeals Clerk opportunity:
- Competitive Salary, $ 10-15/ hour
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for this Appeals Clerk role, please click the apply button below.
Please contact Darnelle Cadet 407-478-0332 x122