RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced Application Administrator for their global, intelligent networking and software innovation client in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). Our client innovates everywhere; connecting people, things, processes, and data, reshaping technology across all aspects of life.
Our team is maintaining a 3rd party application (Black Duck Protex and Hub) that is used for Open Source code scanning in our product software, in addition to security vulnerabilities detection in our source code and binary images. This role would be to administer this application, and the users that take advantage of this application.
Typical expectations include:
- Manage daily operations of the Black Duck host computers by monitoring the application availability, configuration and performance
- Apply security recommendations and be in compliance with client security policies
- Develop custom scripts for monitoring and alerting
- Work with the vendor on troubleshooting issues with the product
- Provision accounts for end user
- Develop backup strategies using industry technologies
- Be responsible for product upgrades and apply patches as needed
- Python scripting
- UNIX admin
- Good communication skills
- Black Duck (or other open source scanning software) a plus
- Operations support functions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.