- Client is looking for a Senior Solution Architect who is adept in open source development with expertise in Java Spring development and microservice architecture patterns.
- The Solution Architect, Sr. is responsible for leading teams of architects and developers through the solution architecture and development lifecycle process to produce solutions that provide exceptional business value.
- The Senior Architect must be flexible and capable not only of “managing” a complete technical solution, but also guiding other teams through the architecture process.
- The Solution Architect, Sr. is a “hands on” architect who will design, code, and debug as well as mentors and guides engineers on the team, and is responsible for overall architecture decisions, adherence to standards, and providing documentation for a solution.
Solution Architecture Development:
- Anticipates changing customer needs and seeks to understand new technical solutions for emerging capabilities and how they can be leveraged to improve the business
- Proactively seeks out and acts on both internal and external customer feedback on development capabilities and opportunities for improving solutions
- Evaluate and identify new technologies needed to support the solution architecture and enable business value
- Document solution options and decisions
- Understand the enterprise architecture and how solutions will fit into the strategic road map.
- Maintain Non Functional Requirements for the solution, log and resolve architecture issues, maintain standards and compliance
- Ensure solution designs and implementation meet requirements from architecture, security and the business
- Perform hands on coding to demonstrate pattern implementation and solve problems for the development team.
- Assign and manage work products of the architecture team and be accountable for documenting the solution according to standards
- Assist in setting up continuous development pipelines for solutions and evaluate and improve the full lifecycle solution development processes.
- Perform software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Design objects, service API and database schemas
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off the shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Java Spring Expertise with Maven
- Microservice based solution architecture and development experience
- Experience with container based architectures and server less deployments
- Strong understanding of GIT with ability to write BASH scripts
- Ten (10) or more years as a Software Architect or Developer
- Adept using Markdown format for documentation
- Broad expertise across business, application, data, and technology areas.
- Experience as a Mentor of junior architects or developers
- Does not seek a routine but rather prefers to tackle new challenges
- Team player focused on group success
- Heroku development and architecture
- Salesforce architecture
- AWS architecture and solution experience
- NodeJS, Angular, Ionic, PHP
- GitHub Expert
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE) experience
- Working knowledge of NIFI, KAFKA, MongoDB
- Familiar with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Archimate, etc.