RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Application Developer in Beaverton, Oregon (OR).
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
As an Application Developer on our User Services team, you will bring a broad experience of successfully ideating and delivering value that enables the client to increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable customer experiences. You will be responsible for building simple and intuitive APIs' for a very large developer community within the client. Interest and experience in the latest methodologies goes a long way here and we're looking for people who are passionate about the world of value-driven solution delivery. You'll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration and innovation.
What you'll do:
- Grow and keep our APIs fast, efficient, available
- Collaborate with other amazing engineers to power the most exciting digital experiences for athletes on the market
- Shape the future of how the client serves our athletes at scale
- 5+ years of experience writing Restful APIs
- Significant experience writing software in Java or Node.js
- Experience in AWS
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Knowledge of Graph databases is a bonus
- Software development
- Strong communication skills
- Digital campaign
- Software engineer
- Structured software
- Proven ability to produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Strong communication skills and great product sense
- Passion for sports
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.