RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Application Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Required Developer Skills: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) .Net/C# (Web Development) MS SQL Server Reporting Server (SSRS) MS SQL Server 2012-2016 MS Visual Studio 2010 - 2015
- MS Access
- MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010-2015
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.